2014年9月11日星期四

celine handbags This artice

celine handbags This artice is to warn people about thieves who steal charity donation bags from generous givers, who leave them outside their homes for collection.To give you an idea of the problem I have re-printed these letters from my local paper.
celine handbags online THE other day I was waiting at Meriden bus stop with about eight other people and saw the Lifeboat bag for collection at a house opposite the bus stop. A gentleman at the bus stop walked over picked up the bag and brought it over to the stop sat on the kerb and went through the bag showing his wife or girlfriend the clothing. She stood there laughing. The bus came and he took it with him. Everyone was aghast and we all boarded amazed. The family who donated to this charity never knew their kindness did not reach its destination. It was a despicable act. A resident
ON November 6 I put two bags of good quality clothing on my front porch, when a white van drove up and a young boy in a sweatshirt, with hood on his head, came to pick up my bag. I asked him if he was from the Lifeboat Charity, he only said 'ha' and ran off with the bags to the white van and they drove off. Now I will not put a charity bag in my front porch anymore. If I have clothing for charity now I will use the number on the bag and tell them to ring my bell for collecting. Local resident
I put a bag of clothes out last week and a man in a white van collected it. He showed an ID but it was in his inside pocket, and it is easy to get a fake one. The van has no name on it. He didn't even say thanks but hurried away. I wish now I had taken the van registration number. He had a young man in the passenger seat who I wouldn't have thought was needed. Name and address supplied
As you can see by most of the letters above these thefts are very well organised. They even cynically use under-age children,as they know they are too young to be prosecuted. It is a double tragedy because at the time of writing this article, the brave volunteers of the RNLI are busy rescuing people who have been flooded out of their homes in England`s Cumbrian Lake District.
So how can we prevent this from happening in the future.A good idea, is outlined in letter number two, who suggested to phone the number on the bag, and ask them to ring the bell for collecting.

http://www.celinehandbagsa.com/ However this does not get back the money stolen by these callous thieves.So I am asking that anyone reading this article should click on the RNLI link below and buy an item in the RNLI shop or make a small donation.

没有评论:

发表评论